Notice: If ISD 728 closes school for weather related concerns, the Talking Business with State Legislators event on Friday 2/21 will be rescheduled.
At first glance, Elk River, Minnesota seems to be your average American community, yet just under the surface lies a place full of culture, connectedness, and business commitment. It won’t take you long to experience the difference for yourself.
Part of the difference is the small community lifestyle and atmosphere here. Yet Highways US 10, 169, 101 and nearby Interstate 94 provide fast and easy access to the greater metropolitan area when the city calls. Together, these two elements make a healthy environment where people and businesses thrive.
Explore how this chamber and community are working to make the Elk River and Otsego Minnesota area a great place to live and work!
ERACC Photo Contest!
Photography enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels are invited to submit your favorite photos of living, working and playing in the Elk River area. We are looking for images that are iconically Elk River.
· All photos must have been taken in the Elk River area within the past three years
· Limit of up to five photographs per artist
· All images must be original and the sole property of the artist
· Images must not contain inappropriate subject matter
· Please submit each image electronically to ERACCphotocontest@gmail.com AND submit
a 4x6 print of each image to the Chamber office
· Finalists will be displayed in an exhibit at the Elk River Arts Alliance Gallery August 13-September 6, 2014
· Entry deadline: Friday, July 25, 2014
· Contest will be juried by a panel of experts. All finalists will be notified by August 1, 2014
· Finalists will deliver a framed, wired and ready to hang piece (max size 16x20 inches) no later than Friday, August 8
· Prizes will be awarded for the top winners.
· All finalists may be displayed on the Chamber website and marketing materials (including photo credit)
For more details, please call Karen at 763-441-3110.