Goals for the year include:
Chamber is a gathering place for business resources, chamber members and a community welcome center. The chamber staff will have a professional atmosphere to accomplish their work.
· Plan for needed maintenance and possible expansion of the current office
The community (members and the general public alike) will be aware of the value the chamber provides in growing the business community and increasing economic growth for our region
· Strengthen the chamber’s brand through improved marketing and media awareness
Member Services & Programs
The chamber’s board and staff will better understand the needs of local businesses in areas where the chamber can make an impact.
· Survey members annually to identify their satisfaction with the ROI and ROV (Value) of their membership
· Members’ will realize the true value of their membership through use of chamber programs, promotions and resources
· Develop distinct program that guides members to using specific benefits to grow their business
· Create a ready and willing pool of volunteer leaders for the chamber.
· Identify specific pathways for members / individuals / employees to become active / volunteers
Help our members’ businesses thrive by supporting their workforce/ professional development needs
· Increase the value of Leadership Elk River by identifying and focusing on specific leadership skills developed throughout the program
· Brand our educational programs as a Professional Development Series
Finance & Budget
Become less reliant on specific fundraising events and programs, specifically The Business Expo
· Determine if the Expo needs to be changed or retired
Click to view 2016 ANNUAL REPORT